Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Darlin'

Today is Darlin's birthday and Mamon is busy doing things for him today.  She is going to cook him favorite things and one of his favorite things is being fish...salmon fish.  And grits.  I care not for the grits but will love to share in the salmon as it swims upstream to reach his plate.  And eggs that Mamon stands and beats for no reason that I can tell but they look pretty and fluffy standing on the plate sliding over to the grits to give them hugs and kisses when she scoops them out of te big hot pan that will make me go oeyoeyey if I try to see too closely.  I think she will be baking him a big white cake all covered over with coconut because I heard her smacking the hard shelled milk container arouund last night and she was using the grater thingy this morning,  I like cake. Happy Birthday, Darrlin' how old are you now?   29?  Mamon is laughing and saying that it is a mathmatical impossibility for Darlin' to be younger than his younger son,  and he is laughing and says you my sweetest sweetums keep me young,  she is doing that finger down the thoat thing and laughing at Darlin' and they are hugging.  Yuck.  Grown ups make me sick.  BUT
Love you we do Darlin'
From Caroline

10 comments:

  1. Cute. :) Happy Birthday to your Darlin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your special 'twenty-nine-year-old'! We have plenty of salmon swimming around here...but I have never heard of pairing them with grits. The fact is...I have never even tasted grits. Time to head south, maybe! Have a wonderful celebration...and a thick slice of cake to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...sounds like a great meal...and i think it only fair that you get to sample the salmon, for safety purrrrrposes of course...happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your Darlin' I am jealous of that coconut cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes that coconut cake sounds great and Happy Birthday to "young" Mac :-)) Hooray!!

    Hug X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to him! That cake does sound amazing. I love coconut :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, I'd love to email you but there is no email address...going to try to hit the reply button and see if that helps
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what grits are- is it like wholemeal bran?

    Thank you for the lovely message you left me today on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Did not know you could speak cat, did you? All meows welcome...The Glaring