Friday, February 3, 2012

Sunny Speakssss his mind...

So ma'man  has been laid up with something Batgirl calls "the ouchies".  That is as close to what the peoples call RA as we can come.  Herself moves and she says "owowow" so I calling it the "owies".  My name is being Sunny.  It is 'cause I  have excellent disposition...big word for cat, spelling optional.  I am being Russian Blue, and am the favorite.  I know I am cause I am helper to Herself.  We make bed every morning when I am reminding Herself that the time is right.   The time is right when I say.  I have sister named Cher, she of "the lights are on but nobody home" fame.  Or at least that is what I hear my people say when speaking of her.  She is very sweet, just not very clever.  And she is liking dogs better than felines.  Strange girl, she.  Our people are getting ready for something called "super bowl" and we have bets as to what will be in it.  Will it be kibble for damn dogs or will it be salmon for the sweeties (us)...or will it be that strange stuff Himself calls "dip" when he is eating the corn crispies...i am thinking it has to be salmon or maybe even jackmac...yummmm...but will have to let you know.  This super bowl is supposed to be prepared on the Sabbath day...which is very strange, because usually they eat  at The World Famous Smokehouse on Sunday.  Herself brings us a plate to share that is filled with chicken and something she calls ribs that the dogs like...she tells us Roger prepared this feast for us and us alone...but I smell ribs on her breath when she is telling us so i am thinking that maybe this roger prepares the feast and our darling mama'n simply shares the afters...so that is me, but don't be telling anyone that i am the favorite.  it is being our secret.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful story you've got forming here Sandi. I love the accent of this gal. :-) It's very thoughtful of you to put up photos of eac member of your pride. Thank you.

    Love,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm....Sunny is being a boy child even if they did take me in the cage with wheels to somewhere they called a vet...but just because Sunny is liking housework does not make me a girell! Come again Lee, you are being a new friend.

      Delete
  2. Well somebody loves some Coke Zero!

    I think cats would eat the coconut oil on food. You wouldn't want to give a whole lot - just sprinkle a tsp or so. I haven't tried it on my cats yet because I have one that has a digestive disorder, so I have to be careful with him. But my other cats could try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can not wait for Herself to order us some coconut millk. I like coconut cake, maybe it is the same. Thank you Lisa, for the suggestions.

      Delete
  3. You're a fine narrator, my cat friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! My big person is fixing something called "Man Dip" for that picture on that box in the corner of the room. All I know is my favorite past time is to sit on top of that box and bat at the little things moving around and up and down the thing that looks like our yard. It has lines on it for some reason. I can smell the sausage for the Man Dip frying now.....meowyum!
    P.S. I hope your ouchies are better. I know all about ouchies 'cause I am 21 years old. My big person says I am pretty spry for a pussy that old. I still walk along the railing deck. :) Love, Mouse (yes that's my name)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mouse, my brother Pye is also an Ancient One...Mam'an takes capsules, maybe you can get some...

      Delete
  5. Oh, Sunny, you must meet Wall-E. He is a writer of the canine persuasion. He is a gentle creature and a lover of felines such as yourself. He is currently watching some feral felines from his perch in the window. He worries that they may be hungry, but his master has provided some fine kitty kibble for them to nosh on. Our old blue Russian passed on to her next world not long ago. There is a solid black cat, a yellow striped and a long hair gray hanging out here. They are not friendly despite attempts to offer delectable treats of tuna and salmon. Wall-E longs for a friendly feline to nap with.

    Thanks for your suggestions on the bathroom project ...... our winter funds run low, very low. I will have to become the one who constantly nag and redirect. Over and over again. I hear that children learn through repitition, doesn't seem to work as well on old men!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be on the look out for Wall-E...he sounds like our Mindy, we miss her...

    ReplyDelete

Did not know you could speak cat, did you? All meows welcome...The Glaring